Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 8, 2011

Hello

ok, I will finish this post later, not now :D

--edit--


It's time to start this one.
That was weird that there were some signs told me that I would need this blog to let people get to know about me, or simply expressed myself.

That was great these months that I did do design. Believe me, it was totally amazing.
I don't think I did well but at least, I went far... really far. My design skill is improving a lot.

Is it OK if now I wanna think a bout building up a brand for my works? Sounds ridiculous.
But I wanna try. Yeah, try it. So first, I know I need to study designing more. I need to keep up with others who study design as major. I must know how to express my art ideas.

Sure, I will learn much, I share here day by day my learning. ^^

Cheers,

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét